The Path to Purchase is the route shoppers take from realizing a need to the purchase of a product or service which satisfies that need. It includes advertising and other marketing effects, research, and shopping.
The Path to Purchase is shaped by a complex interplay of factors that affects how, when, where and why purchase decisions are made. Using a powerful suite of integrated research methodologies, our team of experts can analyze your customers’ Path to Purchase, in whole or in part, to discover new and better ways to build, market, and sell products and services.
Some questions to answer along the Path to Purchase
- What in-home triggers cause shoppers to put my product on their shopping list?
- What in-store triggers cause shoppers to put my product in their basket?
- What are in-home triggers to put my product on their shopping list?
- How do I prevent “showrooming” in our retail spaces?
- Are store circulars an effective sales vehicle for all retail channels in play?
- What type of value propositions do I offer, and how should they change along the Path?
- Is the same consumer who shops for my product also its end user?
- What social signals are associated with my product?
- Which displays, assortments, and shelving tactics best attract shopper attention?